[tei-council] Release notes for the new release

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Feb 1 12:32:39 EST 2012

HI all,

We're winding up for a release tomorrow, and there are a couple of
things I'd like to confirm:

1. We've decided, haven't we, that this release should be 2.0.2, not
2.1.0, because there are no schema-busting changes?

2. I've been looking at the readme/release notes. For 2.0.1, James did this:

    out with the 2.0.0 release. However, since that was such a large
    release, its release notes are copied below.</p>

That seems a good policy to me, and I propose to do the same thing,
although I will trawl through the svn logs after 2.0.1 to identify
anything I think is worthy of mention (adding <geo> to att.declaring is
one thing that I think should be there). Is there anything else anyone
would like to see in the release notes?

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)