[tei-council] Redundant note in <exemplum>

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 06:39:50 EST 2012

There's also a commented out section in here:

<!-- OK wise guy, so how *do* I get this example tagged legal? -->
     <!-- Make the enclosing CDATA marked section RCDATA           -->
     <!-- instead, and use &nil; inside the embedded msc (]]>) to  -->
     <!-- keep the parser from recognizing the msc.  Nothing       -->
     <!-- needs to be done about the embedded CDATA marked         -->
     <!-- section opener, since it will be ignored within an       -->
     <!-- RCDATA marked section. (msm)                             -->

Can anyone make head or tail of that? Delete it? Act on it? Or what?

I guess the question is, is the CDATA section in the <eg> supposed to be
visible? Otherwise, I'm not sure this example expresses very well how
<eg> is different from <egXML>...

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL