[tei-council] Minor error in Guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 13 04:32:56 EST 2012

On 13 Jan 2012, at 05:01, Martin Holmes wrote:

> I've put in a bug report for this:
>
> <http://purl.org/TEI/BUGS/3473329>
>
> The basic problem is that in the web view of the Guidelines, figures
> within each chapter are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 etc., but in the PDF output,
> they're numbered 11.1, 11.2, 11.3…

there are two issues here.

  b) the different numbering schemes

for the latter, which do we want for the Guidelines? by chapter, or sequential throughout?

for the former, I found 3 occurrences of this, and changed them to <ptr>. am testing before committing.
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group

Sólo le pido a Dios