[tei-council] TEI Technical Council Budget 2012

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 12 13:01:42 EST 2012

If I summarise back the consensus I seem to hear is to do b)
(ODD3 workshop) and c) (New Web Roma).

I think we can do both those things (depending on how much you
think 'c' will cost). And potentially have some money left over
for additional things. (Which we can decide on and budget for later.)

We'll invite MartinM and Brian (and anyone else people care to
suggest) to participate in the Ann Arbor meeting (but remotely).

I'll work up a slightly more detailed budget but wait for the
result of the DH panel to see if it is accepted before submitting
it to the board.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,