[tei-council] Bug: make geo declaring

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 12 06:44:50 EST 2012

There's been a little bit of discussion on the ticket, and it looks like
we're more or less agreed that we could reasonable make both <geo> and
<location> members of att.declaring. I'll implement this today if no one
objects, but I thought I'd ask here if anyone wants to weigh in on the
minor debate between Martin and myself first...

Cheers,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL