[tei-council] Report on 2011

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 9 09:11:47 EST 2012

Actually, Dan O'Donnell has provided the slides from the report presented at the
Members Meeting:

http://www.tei-c.org/Membership/Meetings/2011/BusinessMeeting_Hosts.pdf

I neglected to add the link to it from the Reports page. I will do that now.

David

On Mon, 9 Jan 2012, Martin Holmes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I guess we have to provide a Report on Current Work for 2011:
>
> <http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Reports/>
>
> It looks like this is usually presented to the board by the chair.
> James, are you going to do this, and if so, is there anything we can do
> to help?
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA