[tei-council] TEI Council webpage updated

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Jan 4 10:37:15 EST 2012

Dear Council members,

I have updated the TEI Council page at
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/index.xml to reflect the changes in
membership for 2012.

Could everyone please check their listing and send me any corrections (including
the hyperlinks)? Also, for consistency, it would be preferable to provide a
title + affiliation for everyone, so let me know how you would like to be listed
(e.g.: "John Doe, Professor of Overlapping Hierarchies, University of Southern
North Dakota at Hoople").

Thanks,
David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA