[tei-council] Ann Arbor spring meeting

Rebecca Welzenbach rwelzenbach at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:12:35 EST 2011

Dear colleagues,

Most of you have filled out the MeetingWizard poll to determine a time
to meet this spring, and so far there is one possibility that works
for all those who have responded (Christmas miracle!): Monday, April
16-Wednesday April 18.

If you have not responded so far, would you please do so? Here's the
link to the poll:
http://www.meetingwizard.com/mwiz/v/rd.cfm?meetingid=1005104&mtag=184797893&CFID=10404468&CFTOKEN=38808477

Although I've been silent here so far, I've been following all of the
conversation over the last few months, and plan to spend some time
over the upcoming holiday break preparing for my term beginning in the
new year. Looking forward to working with you all!

Best wishes,

Becky Welzenbach