[tei-council] updating TCW20

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 04:15:55 EST 2011

the current implementation of "make a release" is not optimal, involving
the login to the TEI server and doing command-line stuff. It is possible it could
be entirely automated in some way; on a cron job on the server
could poll a known resource, for example; or we could have a web interface.

I don't have time to work on this at the moment, but some software-engineering thought could
be put to good use to get the process even cleaner.  It is a lot lot better than it
was a year ago, but not yet perfect.
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group