[tei-council] namespaces and customization

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Mon Dec 19 04:05:18 EST 2011

Still, I understand Martin's worry and if we think formally of cleanness as subsumption (along a relation is-more constrained-than) than adding eg to att.typed could be seen as clean (any processor with a TEI-all coverage would not have a problem with this, it would just not "see" the corresponding attributes). I let the future council chair to lead this discussion next year :-}
Laurent