[tei-council] 2.0.0

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 18 05:36:08 EST 2011

On 18 Dec 2011, at 10:29, James Cummings wrote:

> Has tcw20 been updated so that someone could do a release by following them with no special or magic knowledge? (Or accounts/passwds)

why don't you pick up the pumpkin in a week or so,
and see if you can make the release? I think tcw20
is not wrong now (though it may be incomplete).

the secret account/password issue is that  the install script
needs to be run on www.tei-c.org, which limits things. Its
in /home/oxford, working, at the moment.
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente