[tei-council] Fwd: Re: Version 2.0.0 is online!

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 15:33:26 EST 2011

On 16/12/11 19:54, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> So, shall I hurriedly re-release 2.0.0, or make a 2.0.1?
>
> the mistake was probably mine, FWIW.
> --

Not sure which mistake you mean. So far we have identified the following
glitches in release 2.0.0

- misspelled coordinat*
- one erroneous occurrence of CC-BY-SA
- messed up html pages for the reference doc

Personally I don't think any of these is serious enough to warrant
either a new release or rapid re-release of 2.0.0

My vote would be to wait over the weekend to see if any more gotchas emerge.

What do other council members think?