[tei-council] 2.0.0 release, reference pages

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 14:04:46 EST 2011

On 16/12/11 17:06, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

>> Yes: it is not best practice to have one navigation bar to disappear and
>> to have to use the back button.
>
> we'll leave it as a nice puzzle for someone to find the errant code
> and fix it :-}

This really doesn't sound like a satisfactory situation to me. Someone
must have made a change somewhere to produce this different effect. Are
you saying no-one can remember what they changed or why? If it wasn't
Sebastian, who was it? If it was, surely it's not so hard for you to
fix? I agree with Elena that the result is Not Good.