[tei-council] P5 Guidelines release on www.tei-c.org

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 10:45:37 EST 2011

On 16 Dec 2011, at 15:38, Lou Burnard wrote:

> Earlier you said it wad because of a stylesheet error. I think the bottom line here is that the instructions in tcw20 are neither complete nor correct.

its a mixture of all three.

  1) there was an error in Stylesheets which meant the release notes were not installed properly
  2) you failed to follow the instructions properly (supplied no, and then the wrong, version number)
  3) the instructions are slightly outdated
and
   4) Mr Porlock called while I was cleaning up from 1-3 above

can someone edit tcw20 and remove the whole section "Uploading file releases to Sourceforge"? its done by
stage "Installing files on the TEI web site" automatically. and the example

./tei-install.sh --package=TEIP5 --version=1.9.0

should be

 ./tei-install.sh --package=TEIP5 --version=1.9.0 --sfuser=rahtz
  (replace "rahtz" by your Sourceforge username)

Finally, the sentence "There is a script in  P5/Utilities/tei-install.sh"
should read "There is a script in  /home/oxford/tei-install.sh"
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group

Sólo le pido a Dios