[tei-council] 2.0 release notes

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 13 10:35:30 EST 2011

One exception to this: the changes we made to subst *will* invalidate
existing documents, but only if those documents followed the schema and
ignored good practice. People should be warned, though.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL