[tei-council] [John U.?] Re: Should we be displaying the SourceForge logo on tei-c.org?

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Dec 12 10:32:51 EST 2011

I have added the Sourceforge logo to the standard TEI website footer.

It remains to be discussed whether it is necessary or desirable to add it to the
Guidelines pages. No other logo is included in the Web view of the P5
guidelines, so this needs separate consideration, I think. Of course the
Guidelines themselves are the major deliverable housed at Sourceforge, so that
would be a logical place to display the logo.

David

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011, Martin Holmes wrote:

> This is the range of acceptable logos:
>
> <https://sourceforge.net/project/admin/logo.php?group_id=106328>
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> On 11-12-09 10:29 AM, David Sewell wrote:
>> I think we can accomplish this by adding an agreed-upon version of the logo
>> in
>> the OpenCMS footer and in the code that generates the Guidelines pages.
>> Basically, as you say, anywhere that there are existing logos.
>>
>> Say the word&  I'll implement the OpenCMS portion.
>>
>> David
>>
>> On Fri, 9 Dec 2011, Laurent Romary wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for spotting this. This is indeed to my view a no-brainer and a
>>> task for Web comity.
>>> I put a specific nudge to John U. here to get his green light (may not be
>>> the council's sole decision).
>>> Laurent

>>> Laurent Romary
>>> INRIA&  HUB-IDSL
>>> laurent.romary at inria.fr

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA