[tei-council] xml:lang="eng"

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Thu Dec 8 12:12:32 EST 2011

I don't see it that way -- I opened the ticket today in the morning to
ask you if I can reassign it to you, but this is an intensive day, as
usual recently, so I didn't get to the point of mailing. I'm very
grateful that you moved this issue far ahead.

(ok to reassign?)

I'll try to push the other ones too, tonight. And hopefully tomorrow
after the evaluation committee leaves our offices.

Best,

  P.