[tei-council] xml:lang="eng"

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Dec 8 09:26:43 EST 2011

Will someone agree to take on adding this to CH?  I would but am not
sure of the precise status of
http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry (and of
http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-tag-extensions-registry ), so
I'll get the details wrong.

I think we will want to add a simililar note to att.global

For the record, in Paris we discussed these invalid values based on this
ticket that Syd submitted:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3304622&group_id=106328&atid=644062

We assigned the cleanup to Piotr, but I'm sure he appreciates Martin
taking care of the things he encounters.