[tei-council] textLang and http://purl.org/tei/fr/3275613

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 6 09:54:06 EST 2011

I have done this, but not updated the prose or examples further
to indicate it is available in analytic/monogr/series as well.

Might someone with a better understanding of bibliographic markup
be willing to look at its discussion in CO?  The bit I partly
plagiarised from MS is found at:
http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/job/TEIP5-Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/CO.html#COBICON
but now that it is available more widely maybe it should be
rewritten and inserted elsewhere?

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,