[tei-council] textLang and http://purl.org/tei/fr/3275613

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 12:12:39 EST 2011

In implementing http://purl.org/tei/fr/3275613 I have done the
following things:

a) Changed (english) descriptions in textLang spec to refer to
'bibliographic work' instead of manuscript.
b) Change textLang spec to claim membership in model.biblPart
c) Modified the #COBICON in CO to provide discussion of textLang
at that
point while providing a pointer to the #mslangs discussion

First stab implementation at SVN Revision 9899.

I note that I was not asked to add this to the content model of
<analytic> or <monogr>.... is that a problem?  I.e. you can now
say what languages a work uses when using <bibl> but not
<biblStruct>.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,