[tei-council] Responses to Primary Sources #2 (up to the end of 11.3.5)

Brett Barney bbarney2 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Dec 1 12:30:27 EST 2011

+1

Brett

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca>                                                                                                                   |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk>                                                                                                        |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |Brett Barney <bbarney2 at unlnotes.unl.edu>, TEI Council <tei-council at lists.village.Virginia.EDU>                                                    |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |12/01/2011 11:17 AM                                                                                                                               |
| Subject:   |
  |Re: [tei-council] Responses to Primary Sources #2 (up to the end of	11.3.5)                                                                   |

On 11-12-01 08:27 AM, Lou Burnard wrote:
> So your recommendation would be:

> If "xyz" was added, and then "yz" was deleted, and then the whole of xyz
> was deleted: would you do

> ?

Exactly.