[tei-council] Consistency in attribute values

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Nov 25 10:27:19 EST 2011

I could have sworn that while in Paris Lou made an edit right while we
were sitting there to change some instance of <idno type="ISSN"> to
<idno type="issn"> because we thought that was consistent with preferred
practice.  But based on Martin's list, perhaps it was the other way
around ("issn" to "ISSN").

I don't have an opinion on this question, but whatever we agree on, it
should be added to
http://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tei/trunk/P5/Source/Guidelines/en/style-guide.txt
.

--Kevin