[tei-council] Consistency in attribute values

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Fri Nov 25 01:07:23 EST 2011

Two answers on this:
- organisation issuing their identifiers should have a policy concerning the way they appear (OTA should know whether they're OTA or ota, not us)
- I definitely think that idno/@type="URL" (or "url") is bad practice. Either there is an identifying scheme behind the URL and is has to be quoted (like the HAL URIs in my favourite publication archive - e.g. http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00390966) or it is simply a ref