[tei-council] Chapter PH (11) now available for final proofreading

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 20 16:27:06 EST 2011

I think I've now implemented everything we agreed needed doing to this
chapter, plus some second thoughts that came up in discussion in Paris
and thereafter.

Please could you find it in your heart to read it[1] one more time (or
look at the diffs in svn)? All thing being equal, I'd like to close the
associated tickets, declare victory, and move on. There's plenty of
prose to tidy up and examples to find and definitions to flesh out, but
I think it's now all reasonably presentable.

How about a deadline of midday on Sat 26 Nov for comments?

[1]
http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5-Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/PH.html
if you want it in HTML