[tei-council] using <stage>

Paul F. Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Fri Nov 18 18:48:10 EST 2011

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> I am warming to

I suspect I'm missing something in all these questions. I mean:
As they have been since at least P3? Is the issue how to
style them when they actually appear there?

(The only changes I recall making to <head> were two: (1) allow
it to contain <l>; and (2) in the interests of symmetry, redefine
<trailer> so that it had the same (or similar?) contents as <head>.
The first in the certainty that many heads were in verse; the
second out of a general desire for elegance and the assumption
that anything appeared in a head could also appear in a trailer.)

pfs