[tei-council] Google Doc, meeting wizard request for April 2011 Council meeting

Rebecca Welzenbach rwelzenbach at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:34:44 EST 2011

Hello, Council members,

I hope that today you all received two electronic notifications from me:

1) A link to a Google Doc where we can capture logistics about our
next TEI Council meeting, which we're aiming to have in April, 2012,
in Ann Arbor: http://docs.google.com/document/d/1s8V6MZYMydwDMv1T33Y5iqpZGGoF40msuC_0oi5hDeA/edit

2) A Meeting Wizard invite asking you to indicate dates that you would
be available for this meeting.

If you didn't receive these, please let me know....

Before we can do anything else, of course, we need to nail down dates,
so please do fill out the poll.

Thanks!

Becky