[tei-council] Paris Expenses

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Nov 15 10:58:06 EST 2011

I used the average interbank rate for the day of the transaction
according to oanda.com.  I did this out of habit because the University
of Michigan once said to use the rate at the day of the transaction
rather than the day you submit the reimbursement.  But I can think of no
good rationale for that way over the other way.  If you'd like, ask
Sarah Wells: spw4s at virginia.edu