[tei-council] Paris Expenses

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Nov 15 09:56:19 EST 2011

Shayne got my email this morning and said he restarted the server and
emailed John Unsworth, but I still can't get in, so I asked him to
investigate.

Attached is the form, with a bit of information pre-filled in for you.  :)

The following meals should not be claimed in the per-diem section:

* Monday breakfast
* Monday lunch
* Monday dinner for the following:
-- Laurent