[tei-council] [tei-board] website www.tei-c.org down?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 02:27:20 EST 2011

Dear all,

Still seems to be down as of morning in the UK. Martin is right that
having a cron'ed restart of such servlets might be good.  I thought in
its creation that we had limited the number of concurrent OxGarage
processes, but I've no idea about Roma. This is one of the reasons that
the TEI needs to look at development of a new Roma frontend.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev
Oxford University Computing Services