[tei-council] Minutes TEI-ed

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Mon Nov 14 04:08:32 EST 2011

Hi Martin,

Your effectiveness and efficiency make me blush in embarrassment. Thanks!

I made a simple correction in the text after you took it and then Kevin
made another, here's the link to the current diff:

http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php?title=Paris_2011-11_minutes&curid=2753&diff=10441&oldid=10410

Ah, actually, there's just one word to be added.

  P.