[tei-council] Are we all done editing the minutes?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Nov 12 15:56:44 EST 2011

Sorry Elena, I didn't mean to push you. I just have time to do the
encoding on the plane, and I know I'll have no chance to get to it for
days when I get back, with a week's work piled up back at the office.

By the way, did I thank you for the recommendation about the Musée de
Cluny? Fantastic place!