[tei-council] surfaces, surfaceGrps, etc. [was : minutes/release deadline]

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 12 13:14:12 EST 2011

ooh, I love it. For a start, I don't think <surfaceGrp> solves your fundament problem,
which arises from nested <surface>. You _could_  add an attribute "relative=true|false",
but that would mean making urx etc optional. Hmm.  How about simply saying that
if any of urx, ury, llx, llr are missing, they are inherited from up the chain of <surface>?
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente