[tei-council] re Minutes schema

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 12 10:47:37 EST 2011

Sorry Martin, I didnt mean to imply that there was a special schema
already defined for minutes, though I think Syd did once produce one. I
meant that previous minutes have been validated against TEI Lite,
although in practice only a subset of the elements provided by that
schema have been used. It would not be hard, using Sebastian's excellent
teibyexample stylesheet, to produce an ODD and thence a schema based on
practice hitherto if that's really thought to be useful. But I think
work on the next release probably has a rather higher priority.