[tei-council] P5 use of rend in examples

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 18:15:52 EST 2011

On 11 Nov 2011, at 22:22, Stuart A. Yeates wrote:

> Any chance of changing the sort-order so that ISBN and isbn sort to
> adjacent positions on the list?

I'll enhance that script to add in JQuery table sorter. if that supports case-insensitive sorting,
should be easy

> Unless anyone objects, I'll covert all isbns to ISBNs (to match ISSN
> and how it's discussed in free text.

its hard to see a downside to that :-}
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente