[tei-council] minutes/release deadline

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Fri Nov 11 04:41:34 EST 2011

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for this intensive and productive meeting, it was
uplifting (and I address these thanks also to Sebastian, Gabby and Stuart).

Secondly, being faced with the reality of catching up with lots of stuff
at work today and during the weekend, let me make sure I don't cause any
delay:

* is there a deadline for publishing the minutes to e.g. the tei-c site,
or will they remain at the wiki? Or is there a deadline for some
official announcement of their existence? (while I browsed them as
Martin produced them, I would also like to give them one more run)

* do we want to set some tentative schedule for the next release? I'm
thinking of all the work on the assigned tickets that has remained to be
done, I wouldn't want to cause a delay, but at the same time, I have
some of the eternal catching-up-with-procrastinated-stuff to handle first.

Thanks,

  P.