[tei-council] reviewing genetic editing revisions incorporated into last successful build (Re: Thisare the droids you are looking for)
Stuart A. Yeates
syeates at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:38:48 EST 2011
* Note 35 has spacing issues.
* Is the word 'recto' excepted to be widely-understood? I know I had
to go and look it up...
* The paragraph "Zones within a surface Figure 3. Zones within a
surface" seems to contain a cut and paste error
* Spacing issue after "representation of the final text"
* Punctuation issue after "The elements surface and zone were introduced above"
* It seems like the URL in Figure 4 should be a hyper link, but it isn't.
More information about the tei-council