[tei-council] mandatory when optional

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 5 10:45:51 EDT 2011

We seem to have reached consensus that all existing mwa and rwa s (with
one exception noted by Kevin) should become opt s

Would someone like to volunteer for  the enjoyable task of actually
implementing this? All you need do is refer to the excellent list
prepared by Martin which is attached to the ticket at
http://www.purl.org/TEI/BUG/3411976
and tidy up the affected specs. Just the sort of job to do while waiting
in an airport or on a train.

Personally I'm busy looking for a nice example of labelled paragraphs.
And after that I would like to make a sweep through amber and red
tickets for your further consideration.