[tei-council] imprint for TEI P5 in PDF

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Nov 3 09:22:00 EDT 2011

It would be nice to provide at least a <publisher> within <docImprint>:

<docImprint>
<publisher>Text Encoding Initiative Consortium</publisher>
</docImprint>

However, I wouldn't be opposed to writing:

<docImprint>
<publisher>Text Encoding Initiative Consortium</publisher>
<pubPlace>Charlottesville, Virginia</pubPlace>
</docImprint>

since the consortium is legally incorporated there, with all back-office
functions currently happening there as well.