[tei-council] display of licence on HTML pages

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 07:50:53 EDT 2011

That appeals to me. The full license text could be on a static license
page, rather than repeated everywhere. (It could also be embedded as a
comment in the HTML and/or XML, if that's desired.)

On 2011-11-03 11:46, Laurent Romary wrote:
> WOuld it make sense just to have the last paragraph there (the reference to the double licensing scheme), from which we could point on a static page describing how to proceed?
>
> Le 3 nov. 2011 à 12:34, Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :
>
>> Can someone cast an eye over (eg) http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5-Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-byline.html
>> and suggest ways to improve the output of the<availability>  element? preferably with an implementation :-}
>> (ie the HTML and CSS)
>> --
>> Stormageddon Rahtz
>> Head of Information and Support Group
>> Oxford University Computing Services
>> 13 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 6NN. Phone +44 1865 283431
>>
>> Sólo le pido a Dios
>> que el futuro no me sea indiferente

>> PLEASE NOTE: postings to this list are publicly archived
>
> Laurent Romary
> INRIA&  HUB-IDSL
> laurent.romary at inria.fr

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL