[tei-council] Unused parts of TEI P5 source

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 2 14:01:01 EDT 2011

On 02/11/11 16:35, Martin Holmes wrote:
> I don't see an easy way to navigate to previous versions of P5, or to
> discover what might or might not be in them. It would actually be easier
> to grep the SVN log than to find this info in the Vault, unless I'm
> missing a finding aid for the Vault.

Just a quick note to say that restructuring the way the Vault
appears, esp. with regard to showing things like
http://www.tei-c.org/Vault/P5/ is something that has been on my
to-do list (with Assistant Web Master hat on) for quite awhile.

Honest, when I get enough round tuit's...

-james

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,