[tei-council] Budget and Cost Saving for next year

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Wed Nov 2 12:46:52 EDT 2011

Thanks, Martin, these are interesting finds. I only looked at the last
link, because it offered easy access to its release history:

"Support for XPointer xpointer() schema (XPath subset only)"

That's the usual trick, unfortunately. Claim the big thing, add the
small print. I'm not saying the others do the same, I will save the
links for research, but I'm just pointing out that the above is the
common way of (not) implementing XPointer. The TEI schemes are in a way
a further step over the xpointer() scheme -- although theoretically
parallel, they may/should piggyback on its internal machinery.

  P.