[tei-council] future of web Roma

Stuart A. Yeates syeates at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:23:07 EDT 2011

Offering a sum of money for the work seems like a good first step,
particularly since it may be that there's someone interested and able
to do the work who lacks to bureaucratic infrastructure to apply for
Mellon funding.

If we want to fund software development, we need to be clear form the
start about the licence we want the code under.

cheers
stuart