[tei-council] tagdocs elements outside <schemaSpec>

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Oct 24 08:41:33 EDT 2011

I think it would be a good idea to send a quick message to TEI-L to see
if anyone has ever used model.oddRef elements outside <schemaSpec>, and
if so how/why (given that Roma ignores them). If no-one has ever used
them (and assuming Lou doesn't have a follow-up comment to the one he's
already made on the ticket), it seems uncontroversial to me.