[tei-council] Additions to TEI Board/Council lists

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Oct 17 08:28:16 EDT 2011

Dear TEI Board / Council people:

I have added James Cummings to the Board email list as an ex officio
member, in his new role as chair of the TEI Council.

Could someone please send me an official notice of who else should be
added to the Board and Council lists right away? By tradition we add new
members right after the election but I want to be sure everyone still
agrees that is appropriate. I will need email addresses as well for the
non-incumbents, thanks.

David Sewell

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA