[tei-council] Our next f2f, news, etc.

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Sun Oct 16 10:17:24 EDT 2011

Hi all,
For those who were in another planet (outside Würzburg, no Twitter at hand, etc.) let me welcome Paul Schaffner and Rebecca Welzenbach as new members (as of 1 Jan 2012) of our beloved and efficient council.

The board has also appointed James Cummings as our (well your ;-)) next council chair, having myself finished my second term. Congrats!

As to our next meeting could you all confirm to me who is participating physically (Seb will be available remotely) and who will be have to be refunded through the consortium (as opposed to expenses covered by their institutions)?
Thanks in advance,
Laurent