[tei-council] naming: xxxList vs xxxxGrp

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 14 09:33:45 EDT 2011

On 14 Oct 2011, at 15:24, Lou Burnard wrote:

> xxxList is an xxx which is presented as a list eg castList
>
> listXXX is a list which contains lots of XXXs e.g. listBibl
>
> *Grp is a bunch of XXXs which need to be processed together e.g. linkGrp

I don't think that holds up, sorry. I see no evidence that
the content of <linkGrp> should be processed together.
Its a way of grouping like-minded things. But then so
is <listXXX> ..... ie why don't we have <personGrp>?

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente