[tei-council] Licensing - final wording

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 14 08:35:42 EDT 2011

how about

	  which is dual-licensed under CC+BY and BSD-2.  If using TEI
	  produced content as data or documentation we suggest licensing
	  under CC+BY; if using TEI produced content in the context of
	  a software environment as part of the software, associated
	  libraries, or processing, then we suggest use of the BSD
	  license. Other licensing is possible if necessary, contact
	  <ref target="mailto:webmaster at tei-c.org">The TEI
	  Webmaster</ref> for more details.

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente