[tei-council] TEI Council mtg. Paris agenda for Wed.

Brett Barney bbarney2 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Oct 5 14:44:01 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into arrangements and wondering how late I need to plan to
leave. Assuming that we go until 5:00 on Wednesday, does it make more sense
to look for an early flight out the next morning? I've only looked at
discount arrangements thus far, but so far the latest departure that I've
seen is 1:30 p.m. I could be going about this all wrong, so I'll appreciate
any good tips/advice from the collective.

Thanks,
Brett