[tei-council] agenda items

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 05:49:54 EDT 2011

On 4 Oct 2011, at 10:41, Lou Burnard wrote:
>>     * move of TEI Guidelines build to continuous integration server
>
> and possibly a bit of detail on how we manage P5 as a collaboratively
> authored project? reminder about how toickets are processed? maybe some
> stats about tickets (how many, who from, their fate)

I guess thats all one slide, saying "streamlining Guidelines editing and production".

anyone want to do the ticket statistics?

>>     * all the small changes needed to bring Epidoc  fully conformant
>
> this is an ongoing process I believe!

well, I was being optimistic there. politically, I think its
immensely important to mention Epidoc. They are (by far,
I'd say) the most organized sub-community, and their
happiness is crucial to TEI success.

>> strategic priorities
>
> that sounds a bit grand -- surely these are just things we can see ahead
> of us in the pipe?

I think the TCP thing is a counter-example. It won't come up
of its own accord,  its up to the TEI community to
reach out to TCP and pull them aboard

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente