[tei-council] paper Guidelines, not really

John Unsworth john.m.unsworth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 15:18:05 EDT 2011

The University of Virginia Press used to stock and ship the print guidelines (which we have produced through P5).  OmniPress did the actual printing.  Back in the summer of 2008, Dan O'Donnell was looking into having OmniPress do print-on-demand; I'll check and see where that ended up, because right now, if you wanted to buy a print copy, it's not clear you could do so.

John